- Dr Robert Edinger
- Client Testimony
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Saudi Arabia
- Medical Residency Statement Tips, Strategies
- My Mission and Service: A Tribute to My Father's Foreign Doctors
- Interview Form: Begin!
I have long cultivated a special interest in the study of what makes a medical residency statement especially effective and I am personally engaged in the writing and final revisions of statements for all of our clients. I take great delight at making certain that each client is happy with our product and I always feel proud of the material that we have prepared on your behalf. We will make your unique ethnic and national heritage central to your story weaving it throughout the essay in a highly eloquent fashion that will give you the greatest chance of being awarded an interview for a residency position. Many of our clients are convinced that they would not have been invited for an interview if it were not for the excellence of their personal statement.
As a specialist in the area of diversity, I find particular joy in helping to foster the representation of all ethnicities in our medical institutions. I think it is not only healthy for America to have a medical staff that was born all over the world, but it is also healthy for the planet. For over a decade, we have helped thousands of residents struggling to write their own statement in English as a second or foreign language, something that can be enormously difficult. Please let us help! You need a very well written, eloquent statement in order to be accepted. Much of your competition uses professional help, which gives them an edge. It would be prudent for you to get help as well.
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of service to all applicants who turn to us for support, direction, and/or assistance. No matter where you come from on the globe, we struggle 7 days a week to provide you with the assistance that you need to produce an extremely effective and eloquent essay that mazimizes your chances of being chosen for a medial residency position in an English speaking country. We usually help several people a day, and it would be an honor for us to help you as well.
I liked the statement very much and am not planning to change a thing! I appreciate the amount of effort done to produce such a fine result and I'm very grateful.
K.M. (Application for medical residency July 2011)
- 2012 Annual Report Showcases AMA’s Work to Create a Better Health Care Future for Physicians, Patients, Nation
- AMA Applauds Confirmation of CMS Administrator Tavenner
- AMA to Hold Webinar on Risk-Benefit Assessment for Opioid Prescribing
- AMA commends Georgia as the first state to adopt legal safeguards for physicians engaged in quality improvement
- AMA: Marilyn Tavenner Should be Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Wondering What To Do With Unused or Expired Drugs?
- AMA Unveils First Phase of Improving Health Outcomes Initiative: Preventing Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- AMA: Put an End to Human Gene Patents
- AMA Pleased President’s Budget Includes Moving to Accountable Payment Models in Medicare